This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  perra570 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Akhilesh Padha 
    Participant

What is transfer of BCN to keeper or other wallet?

ciscohite 
    Keymaster

Hi,

You may choose to keep your coins with this site move them to your desktop wallet, mobile wallet or even web wallet. For this you just need to withdraw your coins and they will be process immediately by book keeper tool.

You can choose to download the wallet of your choice from “Download Page

Akhilesh Padha 
    Participant

It seems that I withdrew 10 BCN. Can you tell me where they are now?

ciscohite 
    Keymaster

Your coins would be transferred to the wallet address mentioned under your profile automatically. In case you do not have a wallet address added, you coins would be parked with keeper and till the time you update your wallet address or for a maximum of 7 days.

Akhilesh Padha 
    Participant

Byte coin wallet service is provided by FREEWALLET

Kindly confirm

ciscohite 
    Keymaster

FreeWallet is a different Wallet company altogether. Though its is pretty reputed as they make wallets for all popular coins. Currently official mobileOS wallet are not available and expected to be released by 1st Oct.

Akhilesh Padha 
    Participant

Which wallet I have to use…. Kindly give the link….

ciscohite 
    Keymaster

What you are using is good. Your balance transfer request has already been processed.

Plz refresh your wallet and you should be able to see it.

tushar.suvarna@gmail.com 
    Participant

Hi,

I didn’t mention my wallet address while signing up. Can you please let me know how to do that now?
    Also can I give Hitbtc wallet address to transfer any Bytecoin that I may hold in this website?

Keeper 
    Keymaster

Hi Tushar,

You may update your wallet address by editing your profile –

Just click your picture
    Then click on profile tab & edit

You may update any of your wallet address there, it does not matter if it is a desktop or mobile or exchange wallet address.

Hope that resolves your query.

Regards,
    BCN Keeper

perra570 
    Participant

Hi i got 10 coin when I created account then I add my criptonator wallet address and and I transfer coin to that but it is not appear how much time take to transfer to my wallet

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account